- Two packages instant vanilla pudding mix (3.5 ounce)
- 1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed (8 oz.)
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 package of graham cracker squares (16 oz.)
- 1 container prepared chocolate frosting (16 oz.)
1. In a bowl, blend the pudding mix, whipped topping and milk.
2. Arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares in the bottom of a 13×9 inch baking pan. Evenly spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers. Top with another layer of crackers and the remaining pudding mixture. Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
3. Spread the frosting over the whole cake up to the edges of the pan. Cover, and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
This is so yummy!! This recipe is by Cathy Gordon.