Lesson 33: A Sure Foundation
“In the search for our best selves, several questions will guide our thinking: … Am I closer to the Savior today than I was yesterday? Will I be closer yet tomorrow? Do I have the courage to change for the better?”
PURPOSE: To encourage class members to build their testimonies on the foundation of Jesus Christ.
1. Neumann Institute
2. Gospel Doctrine Handout for Lesson 33
3. BYU'S Book of Mormon Discussions - BYU has a scripture discussion that cover the chapters of this lesson (which might help add to your preparation). Click here to watch Helaman 1-6.
4. Nathan Olsen
5. Lesson Outline by Tedd Gibbons
6. A deep foundation of faith - Handout idea
7. Testimony as a process (video clip)
8. Build on the Rock (you could adapt this object lesson to give your class a visual)