PURPOSE OF THIS LESSON - To increase each child’s appreciation for the earth that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ created for us.
1. Primary 6 Lesson Cards by Letitia Drabsch - Handout Idea
2. Creation coloring page from the January 2010 Friend - Ericka Covalt writes, "You could color it ahead of time and cut it out puzzle-like. Then, use it as the puzzle mentioned in the attention activity at the beginning of the lesson. (If you'd like to print the coloring page as a puzzle, click here).
3. Review - Place in a box objects or pictures that represent things Jesus created. Have a class member select an object or picture from the box and tell what it is. Have the other students tell on which day the item was created (using the chart on right as a guide).
4. Reverence for Creation
5. Each day a gift (Flannel Board Cutouts)
6. Video Clip - Play the following video clip called, "Jesus Makes the Earth" if time permits. (Click on the buttons below). Total Running Time (2:48)
(Windows Media 9)
7. The story of Jesus Makes the Earth from lds.org
8. Handout from Emma's Place
9. The Creation - Power Point Presentation by Ericka Covalt
10. The Creation by Ericka Covalt / David Hill (Power Point Presentation) With additonal video plus added