As I thought this week about how our words influence the love and nurturing that occurs in our homes, I was struck by the similarities to raspberries– they can be tart or they can be sweet! This epiphany was the catalyst for this month’s message, which is full of raspberries and, of course, Sweet Tarts!
And let me just say a word about the recipe for this month–these Raspberry ‘Sweet’ Rolls are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! I am a huge believer in easy roll recipes, so I got creative and combined a couple of my recipes for the dough and the fillings and this raspberry-cream-cheese-fluffy-dough beauty was born! Using instant yeast it took me about an hour and half from start to finish– and if you know anything about sweet/cinnamon roll recipes, this is incredibly fast! I hope you give it a try!
Enjoy the BONUS “missed you” door hangers for those sisters that just seem to be on vacation all summer long.
CLICK HERE to see the kit for yourself!
- Visiting Teaching Message
- 4 x 6 inch vintage print
- “Sweet or Tart” treat bag topper: fill a bag with Sweet Tarts and staple this header to the top!
- “Raspberry” metaphor gift tag: attach to a container of fresh raspberries!
- 3 x 5 inch recipe card for Raspberry Sweet Rolls – oh my, these are my new favorite thing! Make some ahead and bring them along on your visits and/or gift the recipe along with some raspberries and the coordinating gift tag (above). This is as sweet as it gets, my friends!!
- “Kind words invite the Holy Ghost” lip balm wrapper: just cut out and tape around a tube of chap stick for a daily reminder to watch our words!
- 1 inch magnet/bottle cap circles, 3 designs
- BONUS: “Missed You” door hangers!